About SERVPRO of Shelby
William Wesley Tyson, Jr.
Owners of SERVPRO of Shelby
SERVPRO of North Central Mecklenburg County understands the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruptions it causes your life, home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of North Central Mecklenburg County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of North Central Mecklenburg County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained property in damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of North Central Mecklenburg County. The team works 24/7/365 to meet the disaster restoration needs of our customers.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
We're a local family owned franchise. We started small but took every job and treated our customers with empathy, respect, and passion. Our Franchise strives for EXCELLANCE. Our IICRC-Certified restoration technicians can handle emergencies of any size or severity. Our team services the metro Mecklenburg county area. The owner, Wes Tyson was born in Charlotte and attended Charlotte Mecklenburg schools. Wes is married to Michelle Tyson and has raised there two children, Will and Leah in Charlotte.
Our mission is to develop a team of knowledeable professionals with compassion for people who focus on excellent service, fairness and quick response. This simple concept has driven our growth and we believe will continue to do so for years to come. Our employees are uniformed, background checked, energetic, and ready to respond to emergencies. We are also a Clean Trust (IICRC) Certified Firm, and our Crew Chiefs are Certified Technicians.
Our local services include commercial and residential fire, smoke and soot damage, water restoration, mold mitigation and remediation, biohazard cleanup, COVID -19 sanitization, deodorizing and much more.
We are a preferred vendor for most insurance companies. CALL NOW to schedule a FREE Estimate.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician